Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quotes by the Best

With my growing up in the hills of North Georgia, country music nestled itself deep within my heart - no matter how much heavy metal music I tried to force down my throat as a teenager.  With that being said Dolly Parton and John Denver top the list of my favorite country singers (only 2nd and 3rd to Hank Williams, of course!).

When I recently got the chance to stamp a quote from each of these fine souls on some tags, I was absolutely delighted!






I actually really liked the layout of these tags, too.  Usually I stamp tags in this layout instead with an address where the quote is on the tags above.  I think this is a pretty cool alternative (though my opinion may be a little biased as I so enjoy the content of the quotes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...