Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Big Day: Couples Shots

We didn't have a 'First Look', so our photography schedule was a little hectic.  We had to get all of our 'couples shots' after the wedding.  I felt like a lot of the evening after the 5:00pm (Er... 5:10pm - NOT my fault!) ceremony was rushed anyway, because not only did we have to do bride/groom pictures, but we also had to fit in a million family shots, dinner, our dances, cake cutting, etc.  However, even though Husband Guy and I didn't take pictures together until after the ceremony, we still took a ton of pictures together. Below are just a small smattering.  We got back 10x this many, which is nice, but really, what am I supposed to do with them all?  ><


I'm sitting on a canoe at Canoe. Tee. Hee. 






 "Ok, y'all, now squish into this bush..."




Thankfully, my mother-in-law gifted me this shawl the day before the wedding.  I would have been miserable without it, as cold as it was!  Also, I was not too comfortable with my dress getting this close to the bank.  The underside of the dress is now *nasty*.



Again, we could consider ourselves lucky by having the uncomfortably cold weather.  The restaurant patrons in the building behind us had no desire to venture outside, allowing us to take pictures without having strangers roaming around in the background.


 My necklace is askew!  I wonder why no one mentioned this to me?



 Just married shenanigans!


My favorite picture of the event! 


There aren't too many "trendy" shots of the wedding (people jumping up in the air, funny bridal party shots, etc).  I had wanted the guys to wear matching socks, so the photographers could get some cute "pull up your pant legs so I can see your quirky matching socks" shots.  My brother, a groomsman, flat out refused and claimed it was the stupidest thing he had ever heard of.  After considering it, I agreed and was kind of sad at myself for getting sucked into that crap.




Up Next: Reception






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...