Friday, June 1, 2012

NeW tAgS iN tHe ShOp!



I am so excited to introduce a brand spankin' new tag style to the shop!  This tag shape has roughly the same surface area as the regular tags in the shop, however, it is a little longer and thinner. This tag is also a little heftier than the regular tag shape, so I can make some really deep, dark impressions.  I look forward to trying out new layouts and designs with this new tag variety! :)


 An old favorite has been subtly updated.


Another tag set from the shop has been updated (though the original version will still be available for now).


After a little inspiration, this edge-adorning version was born.




I still have one major new NON-TAG/NON-KEYCHAIN item to add to the store, but I am still working on the prototype.  Maybe next month it will make an appearance...




*Also. Sorry about that annoying post title.  I was feeling utterly bland and needed to spice things up - eBay auction-title-style!





1 comment:

  1. Great new tag design!
    Now I'm curious as to what the major new non-tag/non-keychain item is????

    LOL! I never really thought about the title being Ebay style. Hey, we all need a little spice in our life now and then!! ;)

    We are celebrating our fist year blog and shop anniversary, Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...