Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Ribbon! Eeeee!

I'd really like to post everyday, but it seems like a few times a week is all I can muster as of late. This post is short - I shall simply share a few photos of some new ribbon I got in.  Pretty ribbon gives me a happy face. :)  The colors I got this time are very similar to the last order I received.  I still haven't been able to narrow down one color that is my shop, so, once again, I just got an assortment of my favorite blues.  As of right now I'm leaning more towards the top turquoise ribbon.  [Simply riveting stuff, I know!]







Also, don't forget to enter the Give Away I'm hosting where the winner receives the tag below.  It's super easy to enter and runs through July 28th.  Click here to read about it.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the color assortment of blues! They are very ocean-esque...but like a nice getaway vacation type of ocean...not like Venice beach type ocean. Ew.

    Btw, I wanted to make sure you knew I was hosting a giveaway for a custom pet bed, just in case your catty is in the market for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit it... I love ribbon, too! And blue :) This post definitely made me happy on sight, something I really needed today.

    Good luck with finding your signature color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...