Thursday, July 21, 2011

Get Your Map On!

The idea of utilizing longitude and latitude to custom an item isn't new, but it is still pretty neat!  Remember the exact location of something special by customizing a leather tag with map coordinates.  These tags can then hang on your honeymoon luggage, diaper bag, sports bag, etc. to remind you of that special place. Awww!  ><


 I can stamp whatever you want on the tag (as long as it fits).

  A subtle love note. <3


 Celebrate your third anniversary (leather!)...


When I get the time, I'm going to make one of these for myself and put my boyfriend's name at the top with the coordinates of the real place we first met (as we found each other online).


Use a larger font and include an inspiring quote!


Since I started implementing this layout a few months ago, I am happy to say I am really having a lot of fun with it.  It's neat to see all the places that people hold dear.


Totally unrelated note:

Don't forget to enter the Give-Away that started yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...