Friday, May 11, 2012

Impulse Buys of the Week



Post honeymoon, this week's impulse buys were quite tame:  Cottage cheese, blueberries, and "light" yogurt.  It is apparent that instead of my usual dessert impulse-buys, I was feeling guilty after all the honeymoon-food indulgence. The items shown above were great, healthy, blah, blah, blah...I mean, really, I have no qualms with any of these items, but they weren't deliciously, chocolately sweet. Currently, the only dessert foods in the house are bags of Easter Reeses cups I bought at 75% off.  You can only eat so many (a few handfuls) of those before you 1.) begin to hate yourself and 2.) crave a more "desserty" dessert, like brownies or cake.

Oh well...I would say this week's impulse-buys were a success.  I guess. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...