Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Full Metal Alchemist

A few months ago my husband made me strongly encouraged me to watch the first episode of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.  This is an anime.  I have never enjoyed anime.  I watched a few seasons of Dragon Ball Z, assumed all anime was as bad, and stayed as far away from anime as possible. (I know that mentality was completely unfair to the anime genre, but DBZ was just so bad...)

However, Full Metal was different.  After watching the first episode, I deemed the show *FANTASTIC* and I have since been going through a few episodes a day.  I often whine because I want to watch more episodes when we've already watched 5 in a row.  As we are nearing the end of the series, I am reminded how happy I am that I found my husband guy.  Yet again he has introduced me to something new and awesome that I wouldn't have experienced on my own.

Since I am currently obsessed with all things Full Metal Alchemist, here are some cool related finds on Etsy.






 





 







The first season has the best intro song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...