Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mah Baby - Wedding Dress Peeking

So, by now the wedding is over and I should be roaming around Disney World on my honeymoon. :)  I won't get our wedding pictures back for a few weeks, so I thought I'd share a few images of my dress that I took 10 days before the wedding.

A few details:

-Oleg Cassini - "All Over Lace with Satin Obi Sash" (CWG365)
-Champagne/Ivory

About 5 seconds after I bought the dress, it was discontinued.  The last I checked, a lot of sizes are still available (including mine, grrrr....) and at about HALF the price I paid in September 2011.  I didn't need any alterations (except a bustle added), so if I had known it was going to be discontinued right after I bought it, I of course would have waited...oh well.





Rolled up pant leg = trying to encourage a heel blister (I received from attempting to "break in" my honeymoon shoes*) to heal. I must be channeling Eve 6


My little Lurker.



*Ugly, YES. Comfy (minus getting the blister), YES.  More than I've ever spent on a pair of shoes, YES, but they are honeymoooon shoooooes!!!  =)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...