Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anthology

Last fall a tag that I had made was featured in Anthology.  I waited too long to get myself a copy of the Fall 2011 issue, so it took a while to finally locate a store that had this past issue in stock. Luckily, I found a copy and here she be!

I am not a huge magazine reader (I am only currently subscribed to GQ because it was free and I like reading men's magazines...), but I found Anthology to be a pretty satisfying read.  There are tons of engaging articles and the photography is inspiring.  The magazine is also fairly substantial - the cover and pages are quite thick, so it's got some heft to it, which I really like.


 I have major "don't crack the spine!!!" issues, so I had my better half assist me in taking photos.


The tag included in this feature has been stamped with the Hunter S. Thompson quote, "Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride."  My mother and brother have always been huge Hunter S. Thompson fans, so it is with them in mind that I started offering this tag in my shop.


I've decided that this tag will have a permanent home in the shop, so feel free to purchase this item here.

3 comments:

  1. I am a big Hunter Thompson fan as well, great photos and post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get support from our Firestick experts if you face any issue with your fire stick like your fire stick nor working at Netflix. Call us at anytime. For more details, Click Here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...