Thursday, September 27, 2012

Impulse Buys of the Week




I recently discovered a local organic/natural grocery store on my way to the post office.  I tend to do my worst impulse shopping at these kind of stores, as I feel I can justify the expense of it easier - I'm buying healthy food. At least it's not cookies and crap...

I had no business being in this store.  I had just done my regular grocery shopping, so we didn't need any of this stuff at home. I have a weakness for new foods.

These 4 items cost me about $22, which I feel is a little ridiculous.   I *love* goat milk, so hence the splurge on that.  I love trying new bread, but I wasn't a fan of this bread (which is sad, as Husband's name is Matt).  Turns out, I hate anything 'breakfast blend', so I won't be buying this coffee again. The pineapple chips are quite tasty, but sadly, the cost does not warrant them being a staple in our household.



On an unrelated note: 
The second trailer for The Hobbit recently came out!  I think I prefer the first trailer, with its more serious tone.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...