Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keep On Keepin' On

Keep on keepin' on.

I love it when people say this to me. The situations where this comment is directed towards me are usually kind of out of no where (random, per chance?), but it always gives me a comforting feeling when I hear it. Perhaps it's because it is instruction that requires minimal effort to accomplish...  :)





Anyhoo... I've finally got all the backordered supplies required to fulfill custom tag and keychain orders, so the shop is now open and taking orders! Yay!

In other news, I've moved into a new studio space, which is odd. ><  I'm used to everything being in a certain space for the past few years (ie. spread out haphazardly over my entire dining/living room in my old apartment), and now that I've moved, well, things are just different.  I have my office in one room, my work station in another room, and my "supply closet" in  different room.  While it could prove less productive to have all my work areas not in one place, I'm hoping I can make it work. Maybe some ingenuitive storage solutions will enable me to pack everything I need into one room. I see a day-long visit to Ikea in my future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...