Friday, March 30, 2012

Tying Up Loose Ends



I've left Boston to spend this weekend in Atlanta, finishing up a few last things before the wedding next month.  Initially, I thought all I was doing this trip was a hair/makeup trial.  Sadly, that is no longer the case.  My to-do list for this trip is getting scary long, and trying to schedule getting all the things accomplished during this short trip is becoming complicated.

So far, my list includes:

-Visit a florist and order the boutonnieres/wrist corsages for parents and grandparents

-Assess the flower situation at my grandfather's house (and perhaps plant flowers) to determine what will be available when I go to make the bouquets for me and my ladies and the boutonnieres for the groomsmen

-Accompany my darling brother as he buys a suit & shoes

- Hair & makeup trial

-Buy stuff from Hob Lob (my old stomping grounds!)

-Finish up painting centerpiece containers and engraving seating card holders

-Find a "something borrowed"

-Visit the venue with my dad & stepmom

-Find/scan childhood photos for some type of reception display (consult dad via method of photo display)


I didn't buy a "Wedding Planning" notebook to keep track of all my wedding details, so I have been using a tiny notebook I got from a interior design firm during a lecture I attended while in school.  The amount of tabs that exist is starting to get out of control...




This is where EVERYTHING related to the wedding is listed.  It holds the only copy of the guest list (with people's RSVP response), my wedding vows drafts, lists of stuff left to do, etc.  It's kind of important.  If I lost it, I would be...well, lost.  Some might say, Hay, Brandy! Why don't you type that crap up so at least you have it on your computer?  I could.  But I guess I just don't care that much.  All I have to do is just not lose the notebook. :)

Anyway.  Hopefully this trip is productive and I return with only two projects left to worry about finishing - the chair signs (so excited to share these guys!!) and the programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...