Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bring Out Yer Dead!

Well...not really.  What's another example of someone calling out into the streets, trying to make an announcement?  Anyway.  My point is coming, I promise!



Today is the last day to order custom items for the holidays.  After today all custom items will be removed from the shop and remaining in the shop will be a variety of ready-to-ship, premade tags featuring quotes and the like.  I will resume offering custom items in early January (probably Jan. 3rd*ish).  I just want to make sure that I have plenty of time to finish all custom orders to insure that they arrive in time for the holidays.

Not only that, but I have a busy December planned outside of working on my shop!
-Attending a wedding out of state
-Tending to my own wedding stuff out of state  (eeeek! 5 months.)
-Driving 1.5K miles to spend Xmas with family (with evil cat in car)
-Driving 1.5K miles to return home from spending Xmas with family  (still with evil cat)

I have a feeling December will fly by so fast.  This is scary, as 2012 will bring our wedding, and the proverbial "sh*t's gettin' real!"-time will officially begin! I don't want to be a bridezilla. Idon'twanttobeabridezilla. Idon'twanttobeabridezilla. 


Side rant over.  If you want a custom item made for a gift for the upcoming holidays, get your order in by the end of today. Thanks! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...