Friday, October 7, 2011

Random Assortment of Recent Custom Work

I have long since given on trying to post samples of "like" items together.  It's easier for me to post photos of custom work in groups that were created around the same time, as opposed to items that all fall into the same category. So, for your viewing pleasure, some recent custom work from Of The Fountain.


Custom anniversary key chain.


Luggage tag with custom map coordinates.  Leather is the 3-year anniversary gift!


Custom custom quote on a vertical tag.


Set of tags that utilize a variety of font options.


A tag for every cause!


I wish I knew the story behing this tag.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy! - when skies are gray...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...