Circa summer 2009. I had yet to discover how to stamp Font A in a manner that would allow for darker lettering. I also added the numbers in Font D, which probably wasn't a good idea as they didn't stamp that well.
Circa 15 September 2011. Found a solution to make Font A darker (and better in my opinion). Eliminated numbers for Font D. Made better impressions of the symbols. Added options for finishing the back of the tags. I still may need to tweak the wording/alignment of the new font specifications, but as of right now it is definitely an improvement over the old photo. I put off doing this waaaaaaay too (unprofessionally) long.
Still to do:
Update the font options photos for the vertical tags and the smaller "ID" tags. As the horizontal tags (above) are the most popular, I thought it best to start the update with them. Hopefully in the next week or so the other tags will be updated as well.