Friday, October 29, 2010

New Tag Layouts, A Sampling

After stamping tags that are consistently the same (just swapping names/dates), I've recently gotten a chance to incorporate some new layouts:



During my initial conversation with the customer discussing the possibilities for these tags, I was a little worried about the smaller font for the first name. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of these tags.



While relating a set of tags to each other isn't a new concept, I really enjoyed the quote this couple chose.



For some reason I've been requested to include the date as the last line on the majority of the tags I make. I thought the layout of these tags was nice in that it kept the most important things first - initials of the couple and the date they were married. The quote is new for me, too, and I think it's quite sweet. :)


Coming soon----> A whole post dedicated to travel-inspired quotes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...