Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Long to See the World.

Like most people, I don't need to be inspired to travel. At this point I'd like to go anywhere. (Well, anywhere except Africa...I'm good, thanks.) I long to see new people and places and quite simply, just experience new things. When I was younger I always thought, "When I get older, I'll do this or that." Well, I'm older. It's time to get out there and do something! I don't want my time here to come to an end with me never getting to do all those things my young self told me I was going to do some day. I'm hoping that 2011 will be the beginning of a life long journey visiting new countries and seeing what this big ol' world has to offer. Until then, I'll continue to mope and dream. :)

Onward! A recent order came in that provided me with a lot of new inspiring travel quotes. Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...