Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Little NY Side Trip

Two weeks ago I attended a wedding in Western New York with my better half and some friends.  It was delightful! Before the wedding, however, we did a little exploring around the suburbs of Niagara Falls, and then visited Niagara Falls itself.





 I included this image because my left leg looks like the backward-legged aliens in the movie, The Arrival. 
I don't think my leg actually looks like that in real life (jeans malfunction?), but perhaps it does and just no one has had the heart to tell me...





Niagara Falls: Tourist Overload







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! And, I don't think your leg is alien-like:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I hope to visit Niagra Falls some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greaaat pictures. I haven't been to Niagara in so long.... you make me want to visit! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...